See what goes bump in the night! The solution to seeing in pitch-black darkness is this Generation 1 Night Vision Monocular by famous Firefield™. Spy a whole new world with this hand-held wonder.
You'll see nocturnal critters in action, such as racoons, coyotes, bats and more. Use it to eyeball movement of deer, ranch animals, for surveillance, patrols, rescue missions... you name it. Seems excess stock needed to be unloaded to make room for new merchandise. Bing, bam, boom... discount savings!
- Powerful 4X magnification
- Fully multi-coated optics for distortion-free clarity
- Huge 50 mm objective lens
- 15° F.O.V. is 650' @ 1,000 yds.
- 12 mm eye relief
- Uses 2 AAA batteries (not included) for up to 60 hrs. continuous run time
- Rubber-armor coated body offers sure-grip protection
- Built-in infrared illuminator provides alternative light when there is no star or moonlight available. Measures 8 x 3 x 2 1/2". Weighs 21 ozs.
*Shipping cost Includes Insurance.
WARNING: You must be 18 years or older to purchase Night Vision. Night Vision cannot be shipped to CA; D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.
Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application